A quaint little town - the kind of place where the volunteer firemen still decorate a Christmas tree in the middle of the town square at Christmas!
In 1836, rural Olive Township was formed in western Elkhart County, and in 1849, as the population grew, a post office named Mt. Olive opened.
View related posts
The Wakarusa Historical Society, Inc. was organized on September 9, 1975 by Larry Smith, Floyd Drake, Robert Ehret, Helen Klein, and Jack Hess, with the goal to obtain …VISIT SITE
Town of Wakarusa P.O. Box 474
100 W Waterford St.
Wakarusa, IN 46573 Tel - (574) 862-2245 / (574) 862-4314
Email - email@example.com
© Town of Wakarusa 2017. Site by MMDesign